Shemot Bo Language Arts All Ages
Language Arts Prompts
Language arts prompts for essays, narration, storytelling, and more. Inspired by Parashat Bo.
- Where did Pharaoh fail as a leader?
- What is the difference between good/holy stubbornness and bad/evil stubbornness?
- How far is too far?
- What characterizes true repentance, versus regret?
- What are some examples of firstborns in the Bible? Which ones failed in their role, and which ones succeeded? What distinguished these two types of firstborns?
- Write a short story about the Passover from the perspective of an Israelite.
- What did G-d require the Israelites to do during the night of the Passover?
- Describe some of your favorite family Passover traditions.
- Why are firstborns consecrated to the L-rd?
- Why do we celebrate the Feast of Unleavened Bread (Matzah)?